Want to request service? Just fill out the form at the bottom of this page and hit the "submit" button and we will get back to you.
We believe our Service Department is the best in Oregon...Just ask any of our customers! We recognize there may be cheaper service options out there...we agree - they know what they are worth! When it comes to taking care of your Harley-Davidson machine, we take our work seriously. We invest heavily in Harley-Davidson training classes to keep our technicians up-to date. Specializing in stock and high performance Harley-Davidson® parts and accessories, we are equipped to make your CVO™, Dyna®, Softail®, Sportster®, Street™, Touring, Trike or V-Rod® suitable for you and your taste. We have top factory-trained technicians on duty during all business hours.
We honor all warranty work and recalls. We accommodate any type of problem that may arise with your CVO™, Dyna®, Softail®, Sportster®, Street™, Touring, Trike or V-Rod® in an efficient, precise, and timely manner.
Photo above: Smoking can be hazardous to your health! Especially if you happen to be behind our ace Master of Technology, Mike, when he is revving it up!
Photo at right: Meet our Service Team, which we are very proud of. This group is as experienced as you will find anywhere, and we believe is the best in the Northwest! We take your bike's performance, and your safety seriously!
Ty Erickson, is our Service Manager. Ty has seen it all, and still has a smile! That takes real talent, or at least personality. Ty has plenty of both, not to mention years of expertise, and we're proud to have him on our team!
What's included in our "Dealer Prep?
Answer: Besides the obvious work of uncrating the bike, it is a serious checklist we follow to ensure that every bike we deliver will be safe, ready to ride, and perform the way it should. By the way, we have found that not all dealers follow the same thorough process as we do! Here is what we include in our Dealer Prep:
- BATTERY- Check connection, voltage and install tender lead
- FRONT AND REAR BRAKES- Check fluid level and test function
- HANDLEBARS- Position in line fork tubes and torque to spec
- CONTROLS- Adjust and torque controls on bars
- TIRES- Check air pressure and then clean ALL tire paint
- FRONT BRAKE LINES- Check routing, contact clearance and any leaks
- JIFFY STAND- Make sure it locks securely, retracts properly, and has a bumper
- SHIFT MECHANISM- Inspect for proper operation
- CLUTCH CABLE- Check soft adjustment and routing
- OIL LEVEL- Check hot engine level, and transmission level
- SEAT- Check mounts, strap, seat adjustment, and sissy bar
- SHOCK ABSORBERS- Check mounts, torque, and air pressure if applicable
- SADDLEBAGS/TOURPACK- Check mounts, locks, fasteners and wire routing
- REAR BRAKE PEDAL- Check proper action and height
- WIRING- Check routing, fastening, and placement
- THROTTLE CABLES- Lube, check adjustment and routing
- FASTENERS- Check for torque
- ELECTRICAL COMPONENTS- Check operation and alignment of all lights, indicators, stereo, switches, etc.
- FUEL FITTING- Check for proper clamp fitment and leaks
- IDLE- Check for proper idle speed
- ROAD TEST (10 MILES)- Check engine operation, transmission, clutch, brakes, electrical and handling
- COSMETIC- Identify any surface imperfections and buff paint if necessary
- CLEAN MOTORCYCLE- Remove ALL stickers, clean tires and make sure the bike is wash to service level minimums
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE- Perform birth certificate on bike after road test
- PROGRAM SECURITY SYSTEM if applicable
- DPQA- If supplied fill out DPQA for any problems associated with the PDI