Salem Harley-Davidson® is currently seeking qualified individuals for the following positions.
Motorcycle Sales Associate
We are seeking enthusiastic and motivated individuals who are wild about motorcycles and customer service. Successful applicants will be driven to meet their sales goals through a well-defined sales process, work well with a team, and understand how to deliver a premium experience to customers 100% of the time. Candidates must have a valid driver's license and meet the physical requirements of the job. A motorcycle endorsement is preferred. Prior sales experience preferred.
- Prospecting potential sales customers both in-person and via telephone
- Educating customers about motorcycles, including fielding a wide range of product questions with excellence
- Helping customers find the right fit for their lifestyle
- Delivering a premium customer experience
- Negotiating motorcycle pricing
- Guiding customers through a complete customer path
- Logging customer interactions thoroughly in our CRM
Salem Harley-Davidson® is recently under new ownership, and is positioned well to provide an excellent experience for their Sales Associates.
- Excellent digital marketing capabilities that provide a constant flow of leads and appointments to sales associates
- Dedicated Sales Operations Manager to assist with prospecting, scheduling, and follow-up
- Generous Benefits, including insurance, PTO, and vacation policies
- Energetic ownership and management dedicated to helping you succeed
- Extremely competitive compensation plans
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume.